Monday 3 October 2011

Welcoming autumn with my blooming sunflowers

Summer's gone, I almost lost my hope to see the sunflowers I planted about 2 months ago. There were two plants, given by one of my friends. One died after some weeks but another survived. Its growth has been very slow, but it seemed to resist. It worked out several buds but they didn't develop much. Around the end of summer, I thought they would hardly bloom...but finally they worked out so well! My friend said it was a particular type of sunflowers. Look at the pictures! Their petals are very tiny and they look like round soft pon-pon.

I just wanna offer these beautiful creatures as a virtual gift for everybody ◕‿◕


                                           ✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚ ゚̈✎・ ✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚ ゚̈✎・✿.。.:


                                            ✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚ ゚̈✎・ ✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚ ゚̈✎・✿.。.:


                                            ✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚ ゚̈✎・ ✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚ ゚̈✎・✿.。.:


                            Wishing you all a great A U T U M N !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are precious to me ❤